Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last set for swap...

Here is the third and last set due for my 3 1/2 " unfinished 9-patch swap with my 1800's group.  You can see my first set here and my second set here.


We each traded in sets of eight and as I made each one I made extras so I think I have enough to make a whole quilt just out of the extra ones I have made.

Next thing up will be to pick out a background fabric for the 9-patches.  I think that means I might have to go to a quilt shop. Bummer. :)

Be sure to head over to Patchwork Times and check out what other bloggers are working on....

2 comments:

Jan said...

These are just wonderful - I had to do a double take to make sure they weren't vintage! Love the colors; yum.

antique quilter said...

I love nine patches so can't wait to see the fabric you chose for the background!!!!
great choice of fabrics in mho....
Kathie