Monday, March 5, 2012

Next little project

I am still working on my HST squares for my Jubilee Quilt that I posted about last week.  Soon I will have some different pictures to show you concerning that.  I didn't want to show you another stack of squares.

But my next little quilt that I am going to do is in this little bundle:


that I purchased at a  LQS , the same one that I purchased this cute kit at.  It's done in Civil War reproductions and I didn't think to ask the gal about meaning behind the name of the quilt.  The next time I am in the store I will ask or perhaps if someone reading this knows - you can leave a comment.  

It is gray, overcast, and blah here in Minnesota but spring is on it's way!  

Be sure to head over to Judy L.'s website at Patchwork Times to see what other people are working on today.

Thanks for stopping by, reading and commenting - have a wonderful day wherever you are.

Judy

1 comment:

marcella said...

Pretty fabrics. It looks like a nice shop near you with lots of fun clubs going. Is that kit part of the civil war club?