Monday, January 2, 2012

First time for everything......

Having followed many blogs for almost seven years I have decided to join the group. I have learned so many things, been challenged and encouraged by others over the years that I figure it is my time to contribute in some way.

So, today is my first post and I will go from here.  I hope you will join me on the journey.

Below are some pictures of a quilt that I finished in December of 2011.  It is called "Navajo" and is from this book.  I longarm quilted it with an all over design. It is now at home in Arizona with our friends for whom it was made.



Thanks for keeping me in stitches -

Judy
Added later:  I did have a blog a few years ago for about 3 months and decided at that time it was not for me.  So technically this is not my very first post.  Occasionally I might repost pictures that may stir your memory-if you followed me at that time.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love most of the quilts in that book and actually have made several. Navaho was one I always wanted to do so maybe someday....