Friday, January 6, 2012

Sewing Buddy



Meet Hezzie.  He is my loyal companion, sewing buddy,  most honest critic and confidante. If you want to know my deep dark secrets don't ask him because he won't tell ya! 

He is a purebred Notsure Terrier.  That's because we are not sure what he is.  He came from a puppy mill and the information we received said he was a Yorkie/Silkie mix.  But there is something else in there too.  However, his temperament is pure terrier.

This is my favorite picture of him - when he was about two years old.  He is five now and as time goes on I will post more about him and more up to date photos.  He has definitely matured and become a "real" dog that just flops down and lounges around all day.

You can read more about Hezzie here.

Be sure to give your dog a hug today (and your spouse and kids too! ) -
Judy



2 comments:

Karen H said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I started sometime back in 2010. I found your blog through a comment you left on Exuberant color's blog. Your name intrigued me, so I clicked on it and found your blog. I am an Iowa quilter, so we are not so far apart!

libbyquilter said...

what a cute little guy Hezzie is~!
rescued dogs are really the best friends, i think.

:-)
libbyQ