Friday, January 13, 2012

Come and listen to a story....


I like to listen to audio books when quilting and doing stuff around the house.  If only I would have started keeping track years ago of what I have listened to - I have "read" hundreds of books this way and enjoyed most all of what I have listened to.

Occasionally there will be a book that I will start and think, "Why am I wasting my time with this?" and back to the library it goes. (That is where I get all of my audio books - never paid for a single one. Well, I take that back.  I have paid late fees occasionally!) But now I can download them through internet - no late fees.

 Usually, I am not drawn to the religious fiction or romance sections; however, I was looking for something different at the library when I spotted the 3-CD set that you see pictured above.  I thought well, if I don't like it I can take it back and if I do, all three were there and I would be able listen to the entire series.

I started listening and I was hooked.  It's a well crafted story about communication, compassion,  friendship and forgiveness. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  Let me know if you read or listen to it!

Judy

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hello, and welcome to blogging! I have been at it just over two years, and have enjoyed it so much. I hope that you will, too.
Your dog is adorable, and your quilts...well, I can't wait to see more! Very nice!